1. First compare the card type, the same card type in order compared to the point, the same number of points is better than the suit.
2. Points: 2 is the smallest in the card, A is the largest; from large to small, here you go: A, K, Q, J, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2.
3. Color: Spades > Heart > Club > Diamond.
4. Card type: leopard > straight flush > golden flower > straight > pair > high card (special card > leopard).
5. Straight: AKQ>KQJ...432>32A (Note: KA2 is not a straight).
6. Pairs: first compare the number of pairs, then the number of points, and finally the largest colour in the pair.
1. Randomly 2-5 players assigned to the same table.
2. Each player automatically puts the same amount of coins as the minimum bet before the card is dealt.
3. Each player sends 3 cards in turn, and the default card faces down.
4. The random players start to operate first, starting from the next player to take turn operate counterclockwise.
5. Second round can start with compare card, compare card is also required to place a bet, the amount must be same as the bet amount.
6. When the carrying amount is lower than the amount required to bet, the card will trigger put all one's eggs in one basket.
7. When you are in the situation of put all one's eggs in one basket, throw all the game coins of this player and start from the next player.
8. All remaining players have been operated in turn, called a round, with a maximum of 20 rounds each game.
9. After reaching the maximum number of rounds, the players who follow the next round will be forced to compare the card with the next player.
10. Players who lose or giveup in the cards will be eliminated, and there will be only one player win in each game.
11. Anti-timeout compare card function: Check this option, starting from the second round, if the player doesnt operate at the time given but already see the card, the system will automatically perform the card compare operation.
1. The system will get a 5% of revenue from the winner.
2. Players who get the leopard will receive a lucky money randomly in this game, and the money company will not taking any revenue.
3. Winning without a situation of put all one's eggs in one basket , you can win all the game coins on the table.
4. Winning in situation of put all one's eggs in one basket need to return the extra bet of other players and win the remaining game coins on the table.
5. Other players' extra bet game points = remaining players this round of betting game coins* (players themselves should bet on game coins - players themselves actually bet on game coins ) / Players should bet on the game coin themselves. Example: Players should bet 10 coins when playing cards, 5 bets when they are thrown, and players must return the remaining players in this round of bets 20 = 20* ( 10-5 ) /10=10.
1. Leopard: Three cards with the same rating (AAA max, 222 min).
2. Straight Flush: Straight with the same color (AKQ max, A23 min).
3. Golden flower: the same color, non-smooth (AKJ max, 352 min).
4. Straight: Straight with different colors (AKQ max, 32A min).
5. Pair: Two cards with the same number (AAK max, 223 min).
6.high card: Three cards do not form any type of card (AKJ max, 352 min).
7. Special: 352 in the card.